Convict's Confinement 1 Convict's Confinement 1

This is pretty good stop motion work for a first submission. Pretty lengthy as well. It would be interesting to see you incorporate changing facial features and some lip syncing to give your characters more emotion.
Keep up the good work.

Sweetest Sweetest

That was actually pretty good. It was worth watching it to the end. Good thing I watched the whole thing before reading the spoiling comments.

Bad Meat Bad Meat

I don't see why someone would think you need a voice actor, it would only make it something different. The art is fantastic. The animation is pretty good for what it is.

MidnightFrog responds:

aw thank you so much! I'm really glad you liked it. if I did go that route of voice actors it would of been just different. I wanted to rely more on the characters facial expressions instead of the voices

NG Character Survey NG Character Survey

Thanks for the medal I guess...

Xtreme DirtBiking Xtreme DirtBiking

MLG yo.

larrynachos responds:

pls get on my lvl scrub

Bemin X Bemin X

The second level is easily the most difficult to overcome. The final level was the only level I didn't actually die on. I don't know, I feel you didn't play-test this game enough to make it gradually harder while keeping it intuitive.

BeminFire responds:

:-|

Far Away Far Away

The fact this song was submitted on 9/11 probably changed the listening experience for me. I like the song, nice work.

B4R responds:

Still will not forget that day..God bless them all..im really glad you liked it Robert, appreciate the review. Thanks buddy

1-800-Hnnnggggg 1-800-Hnnnggggg

Clear and High Quality. You have a very comical/commercial voice. I'd like to hear you do something other than commercials.

Snerpz responds:

What should I do? I've just been doing these because my friends wanted me to. Haha. :D

RMX - Spiral Mountain RMX - Spiral Mountain

mkay

im on dial up and am unable to listen to it so i rate it fully, dont ask me why

Krizy responds:

Woot?! You say you can't listen to it?!! Why the..
Thanks anyway :)

Die Hank Die Hank

The quality is Superb!

Took me a second to realize it's two separate frames, I was thinking he was backed on a mirror for a bit there.
Nice work on the detail, you really fleshed out the organs there :3

Rhunyc responds:

:D Thank you thank you, yeah I was hoping the two-frame idea wouldn't throw people off, glad you caught on!

And yeah, I have a newer level of understanding of the different shades of red after this one. @_@